University of California, Berkeley
Visiting Postdoc (Sep. 2007-)(with Prof. Venkat Anantharam), University of California, Berkeley;
Ph.D. (Aug. 2007) (with Prof. Lang Tong), Cornell University;
M.S. (Dec. 2005) (with Prof. Lang Tong), Cornell University;
B.Tech. (Jul. 2002), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
Security in Wireless Networks, Information Theory, Queuing Theory, Statistical Signal Processing, Anonymity in Network Communication, Distributed Statistical Inference, Multiaccess Communication.
1. 2005 Leonard G. Abraham Prize for [J4].
2. 2006 IEEE ICASSP Best Student Paper Award for [C11].
1. Instructor (along with Prof. Lang Tong) at Cornell University for "Multi-access Communication" (Spring 2006).
2. TA at Cornell University for "Advanced Digital Signal Processing" (Fall 2002).
Drafted a proposal along with Prof. Lang Tong that was approved for funding (Grant CCF-0728872) by National Science Foundation in Aug. 2007.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
1. IEEE Member and member of IEEE Information Theory and Signal Processing societies.
2. Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Transactions on Signal Processing, ISIT and INFOCOM.